Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our Christmas Activity Advent Ideas

Last year, when I was trying to put together a Christmas activity advent for my family, I searched all over the internet for activity ideas to add to the traditions our family already does every year. I ended up with 46 different activities for us to choose from. Now I know that there are not 46 days in December, but I figured the more activity options the better! Every year is different, and some days or weeks have more time available than others, so I wanted the activities to be simple enough that they would be pretty easy to fit into even the busiest schedule.


Maybe you already have all of your Christmas activities figured out, but I thought I would share a printable of our activity advent slips, with a few empty slips for adding any traditions that are unique to your family, just in case!

You can download your activity advent slips here.

*Our printables are for personal use only. Resale or redistribution of our printables is not permitted. Do not claim them as your own. If you post them elsewhere on the internet, link back to our blog and credit Rosewood Corner. Please do not remove any Rosewood Corner watermarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment