Monday, December 17, 2012

"Born to be a King" Board

We have a big window in our kitchen with a lot of wall space above it that looked bare to me for a long time. I tend to be indecisive, so trying to figure out what quote or piece of art should hang above the window was not working out so well. I eventually decided that I didn't need to be decisive, I could have my husband cut some large boards for me and make different quote boards for different holidays or seasons that I could change often! The very first board we finished was our Christmas board, so it's only fitting that it's the first one we share here!


Ever since I became a mom, I've been amazed by Mary and the faith and wonder she must have felt, bearing a child who would become the King of all men. Though He began His life as a tiny baby, He was born to be great, and we all owe Him a debt that can never be repaid. Christmas is truly a time to celebrate His birth and life, and the season is magical because of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment