Friday, November 9, 2012

{Quotes We Love} Gratitude

Now that we are past Halloween and past the election, I'm realizing that Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks away! With such a short time left before that important holiday, I think it's definitely time for our printables to start reflecting this season of thanks and gratitude.

I love this quote from Melody Beatti, I think it's such a simple but important truth. Gratitude makes everything in life better. When we are grateful, we spend less time wishing about what could be, and more time appreciating what is.

I had such a hard time deciding which way I wanted to go with this printable that I decided to give you two options and let you pick! Both options are available in 8x10 and 16x20.




The cream 8x10 can be downloaded here, and the cream 16x20 here.
The chalkboard 8x10 can be downloaded here, and the chalkboard 16x20 here.

*You can find the chalkboard background here.

*Our printables are for personal use only. Resale or redistribution of our printables is not permitted. Do not claim them as your own. If you post them elsewhere on the internet, link back to our blog and credit Rosewood Corner. Please do not remove any Rosewood Corner watermarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment