Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election 2012




Election day is a day that I think we often take for granted. What an amazing privilege we have as citizens of the United States, to choose the people that we would have represent us in our government. So many people have lost their lives to ensure that we have the opportunity to cast our ballot, today and in future elections.

I personally think that this election is one that we will remember as one of the most important in our lifetime. I feel strongly about the direction I would like the election and this country to go, and I hope to see that vision come to pass. Regardless of whether others out there agree with me on my candidate choice, I hope that everyone exercises their right to vote today. I believe it's one of the most important things that we can do as citizens of this great country, and I believe that it's both a right and a responsibility that we all share. So if you haven't already, I encourage you to get out there and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment